RUSSIA AND FRANCE
INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF FUNDAMENTAL STUDIES, MOSCOW, RUSSIA
INTERNATIONAL HIGHER ACADEMIC COUNCIL, ST.PETERSBURG, RUSSIA
HÔPITAL SALVATOR, DEPARTMENT OF SPORT MEDICINE, MARSEILLE, France
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF HEALTH & SPORT RUSSIA – FRANCE
INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE OF HEALTH & SPORT: RUSSIA AND FRANCE (registration of scientists is carried out for participation in the International Conference in Marseille, France, 2017.)
We invite doctors and specialists of medicine and health to the International Conference “Health and Sport”.
Founders of the Conference: International University of Fundamental Studies Moscow, Russia, Oxford Educational Network, UK, California University FCE, USA. Head of the Sports Medicine Unit, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pole, Sports Medicine Salvator Hospital Marseille, with the participation of Russian companies:
1) Russian Association of Perinatal Psychology and Medicine (ARPPM)
2) International Institute of Psychology and Management
3) Family and Demographic Support Fund, on behalf of St. Peter and Fevronia
– The objective of the conference – to attract investors and obtain grants for important scientific studies in the field of health and sport. Also the aim is to study the reasons for the decline in general reproduction and health of the society, such as:
– The high level of seasonal diseases, the low level of resistance to stress and infectious diseases.
– Lack of comprehensive health programmes and mass sports programmes for young people at the state level.
– The low level of motivation among young people for healthy living, sport and family lifestyle.
The presence among young people (especially young girls) of fears related to childbirth, and the preference for operative methods of childbirth, which is detrimental to the later experience of childbearing.
Leading medical specialists will present papers in the fields of non-conventional medicine, alternative medicine, preventive medicine, naturopathy, treatment and recovery methods, obstetrics and gynaecology, perinatal psychology and psychotherapy.
They will acquire new publications in these fields, get acquainted with the experience of St. Petersburg and other schools.
Conference programme committee:
Shanti Jayasekara, the President of the Presidium, Rector of the International University of Fundamental Studies, Moscow.
Co-Chair of the Presidium: Marcel Valentin, Professor of Preventive Medicine, Public Health & Hygiene, Sports Medicine, Vice-Rector of UIEF (International University of Fundamental Studies).
Loukoyanov V., Jean-Marie Coudreuse, Kasatkine V., François Graziani, Kovalenko N., Kamilova N., Nikitin A., Bresso T., Marc de Vellis, Tashayev S., Komov A., Parfentyev P., Li Dine, Drozhzhina L., Kolenyuk I., Petridi E., Hwang S., Visochine Y. Arman Lawson.
The conference organising committee:
Loukoyanov V., Marcel Valentin, Katanski S , Jean-Marie Coudreuse , Kovalenko N., Milan Jayasekara
The Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Within the framework of the Conference the following Research Areas will be presented:
– Restorative Medicine and Disease Prevention System
– Methods of public health conservation in European countries
– The tradition of health conservation in Eastern and European countries
– An integrated approach to the study of the person (Physiology, Psychology), spiritual and aesthetic components).
Sport and Health
– Sport medicine for health and development of personal resources
– Human resources in the rhythm of modern life and sports loads
– Reproductive health and hyperloads
Family and Reproductive Medicine
– Preparation for motherhood (fatherhood): the integrated approach
– The domination of motherhood and successful childbirth
– Prevention of child health problems from the perinatal period
– Psychotherapy in family care – the labour experience.
Social and reproductive health therapy
– Education of young people in the preservation of reproductive health and the reproductive capacities of families
– Interpretation of the role of the family in the media, in pop culture and secular life
– The family in public health and family medicine
– Abortion prevention from a pro-natal perspective
– Social movements in favour of the family
UIEF and the Association Francaise registers scientists and specialists in the field of health and sport. They will then perform at the First International Scientific Congress “Health and Sport” in Marseille, France. (2017)
At the Congress it is possible to discuss the awarding of grants for scientific research.
The Conference Programme
28.05.2015 from 11-00 until 16-00
Registration of doctors and scientists, Round Table.
29.05.2015 from 11-00 until 16-00
Round table, conference, signing of protocols by scientists.
Rules for papers
The text of the papers, with a volume of less than 7 pages, must be prepared with the help of a computer program Microsoft Word 97/2000 in RTF format and printed by 1.5 intervals on a single sheet of A4 format, Times New Roman script, size 14. All edges of the sheet – 2cm passport photo. Before the paper the abstract of maximum 10 lines in Russian, French or English is indicated.
The conference papers will be published in the collection of materials of the scientific conference. Plenary proceedings in the form of abstracts are presented on the website of the International University of Fundamental Studies and on the Internet at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send publications to the address of the organising committee: email@example.com
Registration and payment of the conference participation
2 days (28.05. and 29.05.) fee 10.000 rubles. On all questions of payment, hotel reservation, please contact until 10.05.2015 the Organizing Committee at Lukoyanov Vctor., Kovalenko N., Yusupova M., and on firstname.lastname@example.org
Informational sponsors and partners of the conference: French and Russian Scientific Laboratories.
For further information: IUFS Moscow and Salvator Hospital Sports Medicine Department Marseille 13009.
INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF FUNDAMENTAL STUDIES
FACULTY OF SPORTS & PHYSICAL EDUCATION, ST.PETERSBURG
INSTITUTE OF BIOLOGY INSTITUTE OF MARTIAL ARTS
PHYSIOLOGY OF SPORTS FIGHTING SPORTS
DEAN – Lukoyanov Victor, Russia
DEPUTY DEAN – Hugues Jaquet, Switzerland
DEPUTY DEAN – Marcel Valentin, France
Directors of IBPS: Directors IMAFS:
Hubert Tisal ,France Katansky Sergei, Russia
François Graziani , France
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMAS, BACHELOR, MASTER, DOCTORATE, PhD in STAPS
( Science & techniques of Physical activities & sports)
Professional Diplomas – Coaching Certificates in all kind of sports ( Football, Tennis, Fencing, Boxing, Power lifting, Swimming, Sking, etc…)